As a new business, we have begun to support our community in various ways. We look forward to continuing to grow in order to share our resources. So far we have:
- supported the Leukemia Society through a donation to the Leukemia Ball
- provided Salon Services as silent auction items for local school fundraisers
- cut long hair for Locks of Love. Locks of Love is a program that provides hairpieces to financially disadvantaged children in the U.S. and Canada under 21 suffering from long-term medical hair loss from any diagnosis.
- visited local high schools to educate the students about ingredients found in the products they use so that they may make healthy choices for themselves and their families
- joined the local chapter of BNI to support and network with other businesses in the area
703-579-5060 to schedule an appointment or book online